- Ally Financial Inc.
- American Honda Finance
- Bank of America N.A.
- BMW Financial Services
- Credit Union Leasing of America
- Ford Motor Credit Company
- GM Financial Company
- Hyundai Capital America, Inc.
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA, LLC
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation
- Porsche Financial Services
- Southeast Toyota Financial Service
- Toyota Financial Services
- US Bank
- Volvo Car Financial Services U.S., LLC
The ACVL was founded in 1993. Based in Nashville, TN, the ACVL is a national trade association for the nation’s largest consumer vehicle lessors, including captive finance companies, banks and independent leasing companies. ACVL members currently originate approximately 80 percent of all consumer vehicle leases in the nation. The Association actively supports public educational efforts and high integrity in all aspects of the consumer vehicle leasing business.