The Association of Consumer Vehicle Lessors is the trade association of major retail automobile lessors who share the belief that high ethical standards of conduct and vigorous competition are the best ways to foster the growth of and public confidence in consumer vehicle leasing.
The Association’s mission is to promote retail automobile leasing; eliminate unfair and deceptive trade practices; increase the effectiveness of members as competitors; and enhance the public understanding of and satisfaction with automobile leasing.
- To increase public awareness, acceptance and understanding of vehicle leasing.
- To promote a high standard of ethical industry conduct that is beneficial to consumers.
- To provide a forum for presentations by experts of topics and issues of interest to the vehicle leasing industry.
- To analyze and discuss laws and regulations which affect the retail vehicle leasing industry.
- To serve as an information network to collect, analyze and disseminate retail vehicle leasing information to its members and the public.
The financial statements, governing documents and IRS Form 990 are available upon request.